Members of Grandmothers' Garden serve in many roles to the support the garden.
- Becomming a board member
- Working in the garden
- Being a docent
- Working on special events such a Grandmothers' Day or the Garden Tour
- Serving on the Education Committee which helps school classes and youth groups (such as the boy scouts and girl scouts) learn about the garden
- Participating in the Baby a Bed Program
Levels of Membership:
Wisteria Membership - $125
- Includes the newsletter and EITHER a personalized paving stone installed at Grandmothers' Garden OR two tickets to the Annual Garden Tour.
Antique Rose Membership - $50
- Includes a logo item and newsletter.
Marigold Membership - $25
- Includes the newsletter.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Friends of Grandmothers' Garden please down load our Member Form and follow the instructions to fill it out and send it, or call 413-562-2022 for more information.